Vertical Colloid Mill
Price And Quantity
- 20000.00 - 50000.00 INR
Vertical Colloid Mill we offer is utilized to lessen the particle size of a solid. This is needed to reduce the droplet size in several emulsions. This is needed to increase the stability of emulsions and suspensions. This is effectively needed to reduce the particle size of objects in suspensions. Vertical Colloid Mill is functional as a rotor-stator mixer suited for the manufacturing of dispersions and emulsions. This is apt for homogenization of liquid and viscous products. This is accessible for grinding operations.
1) Product fed into the operating area by means of specially designed feeding device is subjected to high shearing, cutting and rubbing forces between stator and rotor.
2) Due to conical arrangement and the centrifugal effect of the rotor rotating at a high speed (2800 RPM), the material is forced in to the next tooth stage.
3) The tooth vibrations which subject the particles with high degree of forces.
4) Intence whirling multiples the grinding and mixing effect.
5) Due to the slightly deviating tapeirng of the milling surface of the stator and rotor, the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharge section.
6) The processed material continuously leave the mill through the drain pipe, if required it can be re-circulated.
- 1 Per Day
- 1-8 Week
- All India
61, Mahadev Ind. Estate, Part - 3, Bh. Ramol Police Station, Ramol - CTM, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382449, India