Vertical Colloid Mill
- Product fed into the operating area by means of specially designed feeding device is subjected to high shearing, cutting and rubbing forces between stator and rotor.
- Due to conical arrangement and the centrifugal effect of the rotor rotating at a high speed (2800 RPM), the material is forced in to the next tooth stage.
- The tooth vibrations which subject the particles with high degree of forces.
- Intence whirling multiples the grinding and mixing effect.
- Due to the slightly deviating tapeirng of the milling surface of the stator and rotor, the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharge section.
- The processed material continuously leave the mill through the drain pipe, if required it can be re-circulated.